Monday, November 9, 2009

Mixing Frozen Juice

I remember spending forever as a kid stirring and stabbing the frozen juice with a spoon trying to get it all mixed with the water. I have three methods that I like to get it mixed fast.

1 - Plan ahead. Put the frozen juice in the fridge over night to thaw first.

2 - The blender method. Put the frozen juice into a blender with 1/3 the water. Blend together then mix in the rest of the water. This is fast but it makes the juice very foamy and you have a blender to clean after.

3 - Use a potato masher to mash the frozen juice and mix with the water. It is very effective and the method that I use the most.

1 comment:

  1. I usually microwave it for one minute with the lid off. Whatever metal the bottom of that can is made of, it doesn't explode in the microwave.

    ReplyDelete